Wednesday, October 10, 2018

Bride of Frankenstein 1935 Film B&W - Elsa Lanchester

I just watched the movie again for the 10th time or more.  I can't remember but it is a great background show to have on when you're doing something else.

I decided to finally with the help of the Internet to find out who the Bride was, or should I say who played the part.

Elsa Lanchester played the bride in the movie and before that Mary Woolstonecraft Shelley in the movie when she was alive before being brought back to life as the bride.

Boris Karloff of course played the Monster and of course did it perfectly.


As for Elsa, she had such a distinctive face that I remembered her in so many movies, TV shows, and wherever else she appeared that I find it nice to finally read about her.  She had a unique way of speaking and her eyes were very much a part of her acting image. 

If you want a Halloween movie to watch this one is worth seeing.


No comments: